Please spread the word, our Farmers Market is happening this Friday from dismissal to 3:30 come rain or shine!
Bring your cash/checkbook and a bag and get ready to buy:
- Tomato seedlings grown by Ms. Molly’s dad ($5 each)
- Kale, lettuce, leeks, radishes, more lettuce, artichokes, herbs, peas, collard greens, spinach, and even more lettuce ($3 a bag/bunch)
- Beautiful flower bouquets ($3 each)
- Herbal oils and vinegars ($5 each)
- Fresh eggs (from our school hens and Ms. Molly’s ladies): ($3 a half dozen)
- Jamba Juice smoothies ($3 each)
- Barefoot Books (Great children’s books) (various prices- check, cash, or credit card)
!!A percentage of the proceeds from Jamba Juice and Barefoot Books go back into the PTA budget!!
PLAN A - We will have the market in the garden if it is not raining.
PLAN B - We will have the market in the covered area under the library if it is raining.
Thanks in advance to all of the parents who have offered to help harvest, package, and guide our farmers in selling our products. Bring a jacket!
See you there!