All logs are due on the last school day of each month.
Please check with your teachers in regard to which log they prefer. You will not be able to print out the online log. However, you can print out the Fillable pdf log. Additional paper copies of the logs can be found in the office. (On the wall just to the left of Ms. Ruby’s desk.) Please turn in your completed log to your teacher.
Grades: K-2: Fill out your reading log online!
Grades: 3-6: Fill out your reading log online!
Fillable pdf reading log (click on link, save as, fill, and print): Reading Log
How are Prizes Given Out?
K-2 ONLY – Less than 1000 cumulative pages but logs are turned in every month – student receives pencil top eraser as encouragement
All grades – prizes are given out in 1000 page increments
What is Madera Reading? (students’ favorites per their logs)
- The Easter Egg Farm by Mary Jane Auch (Ms. Boettcher)
- The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart (Ms. Ross)
- Gabriella the Snow Kingdom Fairy by Daisy Meadows (Ms. Ross)
- Alone in the Night by Holly Webb (Ms. Ross)
- Dork Diaries Tales from a Not So Popular Party Girl by Rachel Renee Russell (Ms. Patten)
- The Phantom of the Subway by Geronimo Stilton (Ms. Patten)
- Princess Ellie’s Secret by Diana Kimpton (Ms. McCormick)
- Franny K. Stein Mad Scientist by Jim Benton (Ms. Dorn/ Ms. Mekjian)
- Flat Stanley at Bat by Jeff Brown (Ms. Dorn / Ms. Mekjian)
- The Adventures of Taxi Dog by Debra Barracca (Ms. Nels)
- Thea Stilton The Journey to the Lion’s Den by Geronimo Stilton (Ms. Bashor)
- Drooling and Dangerous The Riot Brothers Return by Mary Amato (Ms. Michika)
- Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 Flint and Friends by Cordelia Evans (Ms. Boettcher)
- Little Engine that Could by Watty Piper (Ms. Boettcher)
- The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan (Ms. Boettcher)
- City of Orphans by Avi (Mr. Blake)
- Say Cheese Medusa by Kate McMullan (Mr. Blake)
- Middle School, Get Me Out of Here by James Patterson (Mr. Blake)
- The Diary of a Killer Cat by Annie Fine (Ms. Buginas)
- Cinderella Smith by Stephanie Barden (Ms. Buginas)
- The Adventures of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain (Ms. Phippard)
- Farmer Boy by Laura Ingalls Wilder (Ms. Schooley)
- I Just Want to Do It My Way by Julia Cook (Ms. Detten)
- White Fang by Jack London (Ms. Setten)
If you have any questions, please contact: email@example.com Thank you, Crystal