April 17, 2010
5:00pm – 10:00pm / EC Community Center
Hello Madera Families-
The Auction is fast approaching on April 17, and we need your help to make this a success. This is the biggest fundraiser of the year raising up to $25,000 which directly benefits our children. If you make it to any single event this year this is the most important one!
With the sad state of the economy we will need the Madera community’s help more than ever to offer desirable items to bid on.
Some of the best donations have come from Madera parents, here are a
- Do you know someone who has a vacation home they can donate for a weekend?
- Can you, a family member or employer donate merchandise or a professional service?
- Are you a God/Goddess with the grill? Donate your services to BBQ for a group of 10 or 20.
- An excellent baker? Donate 10 months of baking, bake and deliver a scrumptious dessert to the lucky winning bidder each month.
- Love to entertain? Host a cocktail party for a group at your house.
- Are you known for your amazing kids Birthday parties? Donate your time and services to plan a party for an overwhelmed parent.
- Are people envious of your incredibly organized home? Donate your professional/amateur organizing skills.
- Skilled handyman? Donate your time for a day of fixing.
- Great landscaper? Offer your knowledge and a day of landscaping.
Or you can help by donating a bottle of wine to our always popular wine cellar Live Auction item. Think of the fantastic collection we can build and then think of the fantastic collection you can add to your personal collection.
Make a donation to he Madera Auction by turning in your form by March 20th. Auction donation forms can be found in the Auction box in the office.
Contact Tammy Garretson for drop off.