- Madera Needs Your Help! (PDF)
Great News from Direct Appeal! An anonymous donor from the Madera community will match donations on a 1:1 basis up to $500 for contributions made through the end of April. Please donate to Direct Appeal today.
- Returning Students for 2012-13 – please fill out the online form by Monday, Mar. 19 to let Madera know your kids will be returning next year.
(If you’ve filled out the paper form, you’re good to go.)
- Buy a gift card to support Madera –
Here’s a list of all the stores you can get gift cards for! (PDF) – Order by Mar. 31st / contact Crystal if you have any questions.
- Monthly PTA Meeting (agenda PDF) –
Monday, April 2, 2012 | 7:15pm
@ School Library
School News / Save the Date
- International Night + Talent Show (PDF)
Thursday, March 22, 2012 | 6:00pm – 8:00pm
Bring food from around the world to share! We are highlighting appetizers, finger foods, desserts and beverages. Please bring enough for 10 people!
- El Cerrito Recreation Dept. Spring Break Camp –
Monday, April 9 – Friday, April 13, 2012
- Restaurant Night @ Rubio’s (PDF)
Thursday, March 29, 2012 | 2:00pm – close
Rubio’s will donate 20% of all purchases to Madera – print out the flyer!
- Order a Yearbook! (PDF)
Just $18 if you order by Mar. 30!
- Madera Auction
Saturday, April 28, 2012 | 5:00pm – 10:00pm
@ Mira Vista Golf & Country Club
Tickets now available! Download the ticket order form (PDF)
- MASEP Late Spring – register now!
Registration open until March 23, 2012 / classes begin March 26, 2012.
- March at-a-glance Calendar (PDF)
A list of all of the Madera activities happening in March… quite a busy month!
- WCCUSD 4th Annual Getting Ready for College & Career Conference (PDF)
Saturday, March 17, 2012 | 10:00am – 2:00pm
- Hike – El Cerrito is Wild!
Saturday, March 17, 2012 | 10:00am
@Portola Dr & Navellier St, El Cerrito
- El Cerrito High Jazz Band @ Yoshi’s
Monday, March 19, 2012 | 8:00pm & 10:00pm
@Yoshi’s Jack London Square
- El Cerrito Street Play Sunday
Sunday, March 25, 2012 | 11:00am – 3:00pm
@Key Boulevard at the intersections of Conlon Avenue and Humboldt Street