- Madera PTA Membership, Direct Appeal, and Roster Inclusion (PDF)
Join the PTA, donate, & get listed all at once!
- 2012-13 Disaster Prep Kits & Forms due!
We still haven’t received everyone’s yet! Use the baggie & forms sent home in the Blue Folder or Download the Disaster Prep. Form (PDF) and read the Safety page for more info. Thank you to all the families that have turned in their child(ren)’s DP Kit and Form! For questions, contact Beckie Denio or leave a note & your contact information in the PTA Disaster Prep inbox in the school office.
- Add your name / info to Madera’s Community Roster / Directory
We are in the process of compiling the Madera 2012-13 Community Directory – contact info of all Madera families. Participation in the Directory is voluntary; it will be available at the end of September. An Excel file of the directory will be e-mailed to all families who have elected to participate. The web version of the Directory will be published and periodically updated after September 25 via Google Docs.
- Support the PTA while you shop – Grocery Scrips from El Cerrito Natural Grocery and Berkeley Bowl are available – contact Crystal to purchase them!
- School Board Candidates Forum (PDF)
Monday, September 24, 2012
6:30pm – 8:00pm @Harding Elementary Auditorium
Got a question for the candidates? Email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance!
Madera News & Events
- Pizza in the Park (PDF)
Thursday, Sept. 20, 2012 | 5:00pm @ Arlington Park
Please volunteer if you can!
- Innisbrook Fundraiser (PDF)
September 7 – 28, 2012
The proceeds of this sale will not only help fund our library, help with playground equipment, field trips, classroom supplies, art, and music classes to the whole school, it will also help fund the Madera 6th grade science camp.
- Madera Dad’s Club: Upcoming Events
Monday, September 17, 2012 | 8:30pm – Meeting @ The Pub 1492 Solano
Saturday, September 22, 2012 | 9:00am – 5:00pm – Work party @ 1315 Brewster Dr.
- Olympic Spirit Rally needs an Organizer
The Olympic Spirit Rally will be held on Tuesday, October 16th at 11:00 in the lower yard. We are in need of some volunteers who can organize and run the event. If you would like to help with this event, please contact Beth Lewis.
- Striders Needs Volunteers (PDF)
1st, 2nd & 3rd grade parents – volunteer one day a week @ lunchtime (12:15 – 12:45) and help keep Madera students fit!
- GoPortola Work Day
Saturday, September 29, 2012
2:00pm – 5:00 pm
@Portola Middle School
- Richmond Art Center Fall Classes for Kids
Want to submit an event / flyer / notice to the weekly blue folder?
Email it to email@example.com!