Parents with math, science, and engineering backgrounds please save the dates for helping us judge the science fair projects. If you have one or two hours to spare, please come help us judge the projects.
- May 12 (Tue) – projects due
- May 13 (Wed) – by afternoon judging may begin if it is what will fit your schedule
- May 14-15 (Th-Fri) – judging during all school hours
- May 16 (Sat) – judging from approximately 9am-3pm
- Evening Event: Tuesday, May 19th, 6:00-8:00pm
If your student in K-3 wishes to do a problem solving project, please refer to the grades 4-6 packet for information about problem saving projects.
If you will be able to help with the judging, please email Crystal.