Did you sign up to volunteer for your child’s class at back to school night? Planning to drive on a field trip? Be sure to get your district volunteer badge! Once you have your volunteer badge, it is valid for as long as your child is enrolled in the district.
WCCUSD will hold a series of Saturday fingerprinting party for parents and community members who would like to volunteer in district schools. These are drop-in events, no appointment needed! However Online applications must be completed the day BEFORE attending an event at http://www.beamentor.org/now.
Dates and locations of the fingerprinting parties:
- Saturday, September 8, 9:00 am – 12:00 pm, Collins Elementary, Pinole
- Saturday, September 15, 9:00 am – 12:00 pm, Harding Elementary, El Cerrito
- Saturday, September 22, 9:00 am – 12:00 pm, Lupine Hills Elementary, Hercules
- Saturday, September 29, 9:00 am – 12:00 pm, Lovonya DeJean Middle School, Richmond
- Saturday, October 6, 9:00 am – 12:00 pm, Helms Middle School, San Pablo