The Madera Elementary Foundation cordially invites you to our annual fundraiser gala. This year our theme is “An Evening in Paris” so break out your beret and your fancy French fashion! Enjoy dinner, dancing, and drinks with friends while supporting a good cause…our children.
Proceeds from the event go towards funding garden, music, reading support, field trips, classroom supplies, assemblies, and more.
Tickets are on sale Friday, February 1st! Prices are $35 per person until February 28th, $45 in March, and $55 at the door.
We got you covered! For ONLY $25 per child our Gold Sponsor, El Cerrito Martial Arts, will provide dinner and fun activities at their facility (10400 San Pablo Avenue, El Cerrito). You can reserve childcare for the event when you purchase tickets. Please, only children 4 years and older and no diapers.
Wondering how you can contribute to the auction?
- Donate extra airline miles.
- Donate a vacation stay if you or a family member owns a vacation home.
- If you own a business, consider being a sponsor or donating your services or products.
- Host a party/class/activity. Here are some gala contribution ideas.
- Donate a new (desirable) item (e.g. an unused birthday gift).
- Ask for a donation from your place of employment or your favorite local business (e.g. restaurant, spa).
- Please fill out this form and place it in the Auction tray in the school office.
Online bidding closed on Sunday, March 17th at 10 pm
For questions, contact Maia Bazjanac at email@example.com and see you at the gala!
2019 Madera Gold Sponsors
|El Cerrito Martial Arts
|Negar Souza of Red Oak Realty
2019 Madera Silver Sponsors
2019 Madera Bronze Sponsors
|Larb Thai Food and Tapas
|Aubrey Barrett Orthodontics
|Abbey Pet Hospital
Our fabulous auctioneer is Dia Bondi (Madera mom) from Stellar Fundraising Auctions http://www.stellarsf.com/.
“Stellar Fundraising Auctions is dedicated to helping non-profit organizations achieve their goals through successful fundraising auctions. We are a team of exceptional performers, committed fundraisers, and dedicated support staff focused on one goal: helping each of our clients succeed.”
Auctioneer Dia Bondi
Chef Mario Jackson
Contra Costa Civic Theater
Dozen’s of Muslins
El Cerrito Martial Arts
Fort Point Beer Company
Great American Dry Cleaners
Ocean View Brew Works