This #GivingTuesday, support our students and teachers by contributing to the Madera Elementary Foundation!
Every Madera student deserves to thrive in school and every Madera teacher should have what they need to help their students succeed. In this year of unprecedented change, it is more important than ever that we come together to support our students and teachers.
Your gift will fund enrichment programs for all our children. This year we’ve:
- Purchased classroom software to make distance learning more engaging.
- Provided remote music instruction through our partnership with Oakland Youth Chorus.
- Worked with garden teacher Leah Ingram to provide creative outdoors instruction.
- Made grants to projects proposed by teachers and community groups including getting diverse books in the classroom, providing performing arts enrichment through Berkeley Repertory Theater, purchasing Ozobot coding robots for STEM education, and more.
- We are working hard to provide a reading support option for those who need it, planning a 6th grade spring camp experience, and exploring how we can contribute to a safe reopening plan.
We need your continued support to fund these programs! Each year it costs $395 per student to support enrichment at Madera. If that’s not a comfortable amount for your family, please give what you can. Many grandparents and friends are looking for meaningful holiday gift ideas – why not suggest a contribution to Madera?
Checks made out to Madera Elementary Foundation can go in the wall safe in the school office, or give by credit card by clicking here. In addition, many employers will match your gift! To find out if and how your employer matches, contact your Human Resources department.
Are you with us? Let’s all support Madera Together!
For any questions, please email email@example.com. Madera Elementary Foundation is a registered non-profit; Tax ID #47-5658402.