Saturday, May 15 at 7 pm
Our annual gala, a fundraiser for the Madera Elementary Foundation (MEF), is going virtual this year! Please mark your calendar for our all ages, family-friendly event.
May 15, 2021 at 7pm
On Zoom (of course!)
Please reserve your free ticket at www.auctria.com/auction/madera2021auction
First 75 to RSVP will receive a free bottle of wine!
Although we can’t meet in person, we hope to come together for an interactive party online to celebrate the hard work and resilience of our community. There will be an online auction leading up to the event, as well as a live auction the night of. All proceeds from the Gala go to support enrichment programs for our students.
Wondering how you can contribute to the auction?
- Donate extra airline miles.
- Donate a service (e.g. hair cut).
- Donate a vacation stay if you or a family member owns a vacation home.
- If you own a business, consider being a sponsor or donating your services or products.
- Donate a new (desirable) item (e.g. an unused birthday gift).
- Ask for a donation from your place of employment or your favorite local business (e.g. restaurant, spa).
Please fill out this form and place it with the item in the Auction tray in the school office or mail it to 8500 Madera Drive.
Online bidding will open May 4th. Check out the catalog to browse all the exciting items.
For questions, contact Kate Schaffer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2021 Madera Gold Sponsors
Quantum Physics https://outschool.com/teachers/QuantumPhysicsForKids#us9fIT1FTd