Our Dads Club Rocks
What is the Dads Club?
The Madera Dads Club (DC) is an informal group of ‘hands on’ volunteers. We welcome everyone in our Madera community, of any gender, and are always looking for extra help. We don’t have formal memberships or dues and are primarily focused on projects and events that need physical support, like setting up tables and chairs (a DC specialty) or making repairs and improvements on campus. DC is an EASY way to be involved at Madera and any level of commitment is appreciated.
What does the Dads Club do?
- Host our annual BURNING DAD camping night in Tilden.
- Donate an annual WORK PARTY to raise money for the school.
- Help the PTA setup and teardown events.
- Lean on broom handles and talk about Sunday’s game.
- Put on movies and other audio-visual spectaculars at the school.
- Help teachers by doing odd-jobs in the classroom.
- Other on-campus work parties
For more information contact:
Kevin Gauna, email@example.com