All logs are due on the last school day of each month.
Please check with your teachers in regard to which log they prefer. You will not be able to print out the online log. However, you can print out the Fillable pdf log. Additional paper copies of the logs can be found in the office. (On the wall just to the left of Ms. Ruby’s desk.) Please turn in your completed log to your teacher.
Grades: K-2: Fill out your reading log online!
Grades: 3-6: Fill out your reading log online!
Fillable pdf reading log (click on link, save as, fill, and print): fillable reading log
How are Prizes Given Out?
K-2 ONLY – Less than 1000 cumulative pages but logs are turned in every month – student receives pencil top eraser as encouragement
All grades – prizes are given out in 1000 page increments
Trying to figure out what book to read? Check out this site: https://www.bookopolis.com/#/
What is Madera Reading? (students’ favorites per their logs)
- Mr. Brown Can Moo Can You? by Dr. Seuss (Ms. Dorn/ Ms. Mekjian)
- Heather the Violet Fairy by Daisy Meadows (Ms. Dorn/ Ms. Mekjian)
- James and the Giant Peach by Roald Dahl (Ms. Dorn/ Ms. Mekjian)
- Big Nate Genius Mode by Lincoln Peirce (Ms. Heydon)
- Henry and Mudge and the Happy Cat by Geronimo Stilton (Ms. Heydon)
- The Amazing Voyage by Geronimo Stilton (Ms. Heydon)
- Junnie B. Jones Is a Graduation Girl by Barbara Park (Ms. Heydon)
- Yoko by Rosemary Wells (Ms. Boettcher)
- Ready for Pumpkins by Kate Duke (Ms. Boettcher)
- Ivy & Bean Take Care of the Babysitter by Annie Barrows (Ms. Boettcher)
- Blondie by Tennant Redbank (Ms. Ross)
- The Fairy Bell Sisters by Margaret McNamara (Ms. Detten)
- The Book with No Pictures by B.J. Novak (Ms. Phillips)
- Mysteries According to Humphrey by Betty Birney (Ms. Michicka)
- Magic Tree House by Mary Pope Osborne (Ms. Ross)
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! (Ms. Buginas)
- Pigeon Needs a Bath by Mo Willems (Ms. McCormick)
- Dem Bones by Bob Barner (Ms. McCormick)
- The Berenstain Bears Go To School by Stan Berenstain (Mr. Trampleasure)
- Hank the Cow Dog by John R. Erickson (Ms. Schooley)
If you have any questions, please contact: email@example.com.