Make a tax-deductible donation to support Madera!
A public education is no longer free. This year the Madera Foundation hopes to raise almost $200,000 to support our teachers and fund our enrichment programs. These programs are what help make Madera the great school it is. We need your help!
Madera is a registered non-profit; Tax ID #47-5658402
You can also make a recurring monthly donation through PayPal at a level that is comfortable for you: Madera Annual Giving Campaign
Give $$$ while you shop.
Shop at Amazon!
The Madera Foundation is part of the Amazon Associates program, so anything you buy at Amazon after following this link will earn fees for the school, at a rate of 4-5% of all purchases!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Register your store club cards (including Safeway and Lucky rewards cards) and credit cards with eScrip and Madera PTA will receive 2-6% of your purchases from all eScrip merchants.
Not only can you sign up your cards, but friends, neighbors, and family (no matter where they live) can sign up and help support Madera.
- Click here
- Designate Madera Elementary School PTA/
eScrip Group ID – 138049855 to receive contributions
- Register your store club cards and your debit/credit cards.
- Shop online or locally and Madera PTA will receive a percentage of your purchases from all eScrip merchants.
Other ways to donate to Madera:
Box Tops is one of America’s largest school earnings loyalty programs. Each Box Top is worth 10¢ to Madera. It might not sound like a lot, but in previous years we made enough to by 100 balls for recess! Collect and return BoxTops to the school office. Tell your friends and Grandparents to collect too.
For more information see http://www.boxtops4education.com/
Sports Basement Basementeer Program
Sports Basement will offer 10% off all purchases to you with 10% of profits back to schools.
- Families continue to shop at Sports Basement, mention your school name at the registers, and receive 10% off your entire purchase.
- At year end your school will be issued a profit share check that reflects the weighted average of your sales.